How can you not love this smiling face in the morning?
I have the mad love for my iphone and the photos it takes…Mad. Love.
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Researched buying a home
3. What was the best thing you bought?
5. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My trip home at Christmas time and the fact that the most amazing man in the world asked me to marry him.
6. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Probably anything annoying by Lady Gaga..
7. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? – much, much, much happier
- thinner or fatter? – thinner…but still working on it.
- richer or poorer? – all told i am much richer…but we’re not really discussing money.
8. What was your favorite TV program?
Hmmm..The Office, Eureka, Psych and of course FotC
9. What was the best book you read last year?
10. What was your favorite film of last year?
Zombieland! But that’s only if we’re talking new films. My favourite film i watched would be a close tie between Harold and Maude & Waitress
Seen Monday night on the way home from work..
So it appears that someone is planning on dumping a buttload of snow on our fine city this weekend. We had a teensy bit of snow on Monday night…but now they are saying that we could have between 12-18″ of snow beginning at midday tomorrow. Looks like everyone might get snowed in over the weekend…i dread to even think what the grocery store may look like this evening, luckily the Wee-b and i got most of our shopping for the week done last night. Plenty of food to keep us warm and happy over the weekend, so that we don’t have to resort to gnawing on the puppy.