Happy Mothers Day Mama!
Over the last 32 22 years you have been my solid rock, my best friend, the most awesome mother in the world and the only person who has successfully washed my mouth out with soap (shit!)
It’s never easy being so far away from you (tell me again why i moved half way around the world?) and at times it is downright awful…but the one thing that makes it easier is knowing that you are only ever a phone call away (or you know…a 26 hour plane ride).
You have successfully raised two of the BIGGEST kids in the entire world, with Poppy Jacks help of course (although you do need to add more notes on doors), and now peter pan and i are wrecking havoc on our own kiddos.
Don’t worry – I will always make sure that anyone who manages to complete my child-rearing course knows:
- scones are ALWAYS quick to make and quick to bake
- the wooden spoon is a multi-multi-multi purpose tool
- snails do NOT make good pets
- laughter is the best medicine, but if that fails coffee and cake at the DOME will work
- a child with chicken pox PROBABLY needs to be tightly restrained in the house to stop them running all over the neighborhood
- a mouse in the kitchen is worth 36 in the cage
I have always known that if anything was ever wrong, that i could come to you and you would be willing to help…even if you wanted to throttle the ever living snot out of me I may not have appreciated that as much as I should have when i was younger, but i sure do now – so thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
So really, honestly and truly – thank you for being the best mum any tinkerbell could ever have. You are my favourite mum in the whole wide world and i am a very, very lucky so and so to have you!
Okay…one more photo…couldn’t resist….how far can you throw that wooden spoon?