21. How did you plan to ring in 2010?
At home in Australia with my parents. We had fish n chips for dinner and went to bed early. Even Tinkerbell’s need some rest.
22. What’s something you learned about yourself?
I am a patient person, I also learnt that i have a limit to my patience. You can only promise me something so many times before i will walk away. 2009 was my year of yes, i learnt so much about myself…i am truly proud of who i am.
23. Did you keep your goals/resolutions for 2009?
I don’t recall making any specific goals or resolutions. Miss M and I were already about half way into our weight loss goal at the beginning of ’09
24. What countries or states did you visit?
Virginia, Australia, Qantas lounge in Heathrow (does that count? Hee!)
25. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A home for me and the rest of the motley crew
26. What date(s) from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
September 2nd (xox)
27. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My father would say me getting through it in one piece would be my biggest achievement
28. What was your biggest failure?
Not saving more money.
29. What did you pine for, but never get?
Nothing…i don’t believe that i pined for much last year, the one thing i did pine for came true in the end.
30. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My parents every single year the answer to this should be Nana Margie and Poppy Jack.
The Mo man with a mac-wig
The snow began falling yesterday around 11am, but it really didn’t start sticking until later in the afternoon. My awesome boss sent me home just before 2 and I jumped in the car to go and pick up the Wee-b.
We went back to the Aspen and picked up the naughty Giz and then headed in to Arlington to grab something to eat and check out the CD Cellar for cheap movies.
Good wine, fun times with the fam AND an episode of Ghost Hunters. Who could ask for anything more? Last year taught me many things, yet last night i learnt the most important. I am happy, content, loved and exactly where i want & need to be.