Hilary over at My So-Called Home included me in her Tag! You’re It! Blogger game (yay!) so here’s the dealio
- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
11 Fun facts about me..
- I work full time for an Interior Designer, but i have a degree in Environmental Science
- When I was a little kid, I told my dad I wanted to change my name to She-Ra and he couldn’t understand why I wanted to be called Shearer.
- I am addicted to reading. Unfortunately I read very quickly, which either means a constantly broken debit card or multiple trips to the library
- I really enjoy cleaning the kitchen. Especially when there’s gross stuff in the fridge. Which there isn’t. Ever.
- I occasionally need supervision when shopping…most often while at Target. Okay. That’s a total lie. I always need supervision while shopping!
- My best friend in the entire world lives about as far away from me as possible.
- All i really need in life is my two favourite guys (The Wee-b and The Giz), a good book and a decent glass of wine.
- I have a serious addiction to coffee! My ‘normal’ mug has about a 2.5 cup capacity.
- As cliche as it sounds, I will always call Australia home.
- One time i got married in a coffee shop.
- I once tried to fly (with my arms) upon the recommendation of my father who was in Uganda at the time. My mother had to call him back (long distance…in the early 80′s, no small feat) to get him to tell me it was not really possible and that flying DOES NOT run in our family!
11 Big Q’s from Hilary for me
- What is your drink of choice at Starbucks? (Bonus points if you can say it in correct jargon.) Triple Venti skinny Latte!
- Do you use Twitter? Yes mam! strewth_tiger is the name, don’t wear it out
- What do you wear to work? My official uniform is black. So I generally wear any combination of black pants/shirt/sweater/cardi/etc.
- How often do you work out? Hahahaha. Yeah…this is going to be changing soon. I’m gearing myself up to start a couch to 5K running program. I need to get with the game.
- If you won the lottery today, what would you do with the money?Depends on the jackpot I would start by booking a trip to Australia to see my parents, invest a bunch of it, donate some to Tails High, pay off my mortgage and help out friends and family where i could….buy some books?
- Do you have any pets? What are their names? We have three animals living with us full time at the moment. In order of longevity, we have:
Sir Giz, Purveyor of the Shiz
Lady Georgia, Guardian of the Holy Light
Count Sterling, Nommer of Evil
- Do you thrift? I try to…thrifting is not so great in our area, but there are some awesome spots i like to check out when im nearby
- Do you pin? All day long! Here is my pinboard
- What age do you consider “old”? For me, there is no age. I am 33 and I still consider myself young. My parents are young too…maybe one day i’ll be old, but no time soon!
- When is your birthday and what do you want? August 6th – My ultimate wish is for my puppy to be in remission with his cancer.
- Blue or black ink? Black baby!
My new 11 AWESOME questions
- What’s in your purse/bag/satchel right now..
- If you could be in a band, what would the name be?
- Favourite movie from 2011 and what movie are you looking forward to seeing in 2012?
- If you had a magical cell phone that could call anyone past or present (living or dead) who would it be and why?
- Most guilty secret hidden pleasure when it comes to TV (don’t worry i won’t tell!)
- If you could be any superhero (you can invent your own), who would it be?
- What’s your go-to craft when you are feeling that crafty urge?
- Best, most awesome comfort food ever invented?
- What is the one house project on your list that you wish you could wrinkle your nose at (think Bewitched) and be done?
- What’s the one chore you would never do again, given the chance?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing one of your pets has seen you do?
I’m sending this out to these awesome bloggers: